This form is for http://1337xstitch.yolasite.com/ Its for people who love to cross stitch Anime, Video Games, Japanese, Geeky, and or Nerdy patterns.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Newbie here~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icedevimon

PostSubject: Newbie here~   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Hey all; I was invited to come here via Deviant Art. Glad to be here, and sorry it took so long to get up and running. School has been kicking my butt Razz

Guess I should talk about myself?

My user name is Icedevimon, because I like cold-blooded murderers Razz My unofficial title is the Master of Darkness, based on the character that I play in the digimon RP that I run. As might be clear, I'm heavily into RPing, and love a good digimon or pokemon RP. The more fun the story, the better. I love digimon, and pokemon, and vampires. Except not Twilight. I HATE Twilight. But I won't get into that. <_<

And obviously I like to cross stitch, though I don't have as much time for it thanks to college D:

So, that said, is there any place in particular that I should post my patterns? I didn't see a place for it, though I might just be blind! (am not wearing my glasses XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:23 am

Welcome to the forum. =D

Is it a completed project you want to post or a pattern for others to use? There is a forum for complete works and incomplete works. If you have a pattern to share, Deejay has it posted how to e-mail her one in the rules and update forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icedevimon

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:57 am

They are patterns I want to share. But, honestly, that sounds like way too much hassle. I'm not going to send someone else my patterns so that they can be put up... If there were a thread to post them on, I would gladly share, so that I can control if and when I want to take them down, such as for alterations or for photobucket maintenance.

Thanks for letting me know though; I'll just stick to posting completed projects, and maybe I will post the pattern that goes along with it in that thread as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
missy-tannenbaum

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:50 am

Hello, and welcome to the forums! ^^ I've seen your work on Deviant Art and, I am fairly sure, on Pixelgasm, though I could be wrong about that one, and it's really cool, so it's nice to see you here, too! Your avatar is nifty, too- it's quite dramatic looking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorkstitch.blogspot.com
Icedevimon

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 am

Yup I have some stuff on Deviant Art, and Pixelgasm, and Sprite Stitch too. Though honestly, I don't feel as if I belong to any of those communities. Pixelgasm felt really closed off to me, since everyone there already knew each other so well, and my personality just didn't seem to mesh with theirs. Sprite Stitch is great, and I know Johloh loves the site, but I don't feel like I fit in there either. I feel like all of my opinions there are sort of glazed over or shot down, and a lot of the times my topics get glazed right over with no replies... It's disheartening sometimes. So I'm hoping that this might be the right place for me at last XD

I love this avatar. It's one of my favorites. I do have another that I made that I'm in love with, but it fits in more with RPs and such, haha. This one is just fun. I've been told it's an amusing cross-over Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
missy-tannenbaum

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Well, I hope it does work out that way! At times, it can be a bit quiet here, but I've never seen a topic go unanswered, and everyone at least seems to be really friendly. ^^

The crossover in the avatar is fun, and the background ties it together really well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorkstitch.blogspot.com
DawnMLC

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Welcome to the group!!
You could put patterns on the wanted section if you wanted too....most people look there for patterns. Smile
I know you are stitching the Wormmon pattern I did-- it will be cool to see it completed one day!!

Happy Stitching
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crossstitchanime.110mb.com/WebPageOpening.html
Icedevimon

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:03 am

Heh, yeah, like I told you, I still have it, and I really should finish it. I have time before classes, so I might as well bring it with me one day and do some work on it. ^_^

I think I'll go post up my Super Metroid and Konami Code piece now. Figure I should start getting some stuff up haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 am

Hey welcome to the site! I'm glad you decided to join, I get so excited every time we have a new member. We may not be the most busy forum on the net but all of our members get along really well and always reply to topics when they can.

The wanted section is a great place to post patterns if you don't want them uploaded to the site. But if you ever do want something uploaded just let me know. If I upload something for you and you change your mind and want it taken off the site I have to problem pulling it off for you.

Hope you really enjoy 1337 xstitch, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site.

Icedevimon

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Honestly, the only suggestion I have is to make a pattern forum XD I really enjoy it here. It's not that active, but I was not lied to; people really do reply to most all the posts! I feel like it's more of a community already :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:42 pm

That is a really good idea. Once I get my computer repaired I will see what I can do to make a pattern forum. Thank will make it much easier to get access to patterns because I'm a slow updater for the site. Thanks!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here~   

Back to top Go down

Newbie here~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1337 XStitch :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: