This form is for http://1337xstitch.yolasite.com/ Its for people who love to cross stitch Anime, Video Games, Japanese, Geeky, and or Nerdy patterns.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

haruka and michiru pattern

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hisuimax

PostSubject: haruka and michiru pattern   Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 am

Help? I've been searching for a nice haruka and michiru cross stitch patten. I keep searching online and offlie but I can't find any. I also tried making my own pattern using a software but the pattern turned out not looking anything like the picture that I chose to stitch. Crying or Very sad

Can any one help me? Sad

You can help me b:
(1) recommending a site that has a nice pattern depicting the two characters together

or

(2) recommending a nice pattern maker software although I'm a bit traumatized by this already

or

(3) making a possible pattern and posting it here? Is that too much to ask? Embarassed

Thanks so much. cheers
Back to top Go down
Topcho

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Hi there! Smile I'm happy to see a new person on the forum!
Now on your request - first to make sure - Sailor Moon? This is what Google said when I typed "Haruka and Michiru" (too bad, I was hoping for Michiru from zombie Loan). Nah, sailor Moon might be common knowledge, but not for me. I can't remember their names.
However, guess it's about these too. Do you have some more specific picture you would like to stitch? If so, can you show us? Again, I know nothing about these two, but the second piccu google showed me had kinda clear colours and asked to be turned into pattern, lol! So I tried my luck making a pattern, although I'm not the best pattern maker around. I think it is from a manga cover or smth
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Here's a wip on how the pattern should look like. It's huge. I say HUGE and I mean it. This wip is over 200 st. w & h I think, around 25 colours but I still work on the colours. Guess you won't like it.
So please add some more info on what you would like!

On the other two points - Mojo had very nice patterns of the Sailors (I can't recall if there were patterns of Neptune and Uranus tho ), DawnMLC has links for them in her blog and also has a bucn of Sailor goodies on her site! Laughing

As for the Pattern Software, I use PCStitch and I'm quite happy with it. I tried KG Chart too, it's not bad either. What program you used and didn't like?

I'll wait for your info for the pattern Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://topchochan.blogspot.com/
hisuimax

PostSubject: Thank You Topcho!!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:04 am

OMG! You just made me so happy.. I literally can feel tears on my eyes! I'm not kidding! Sad I've spent so many months looking for a good pattern and a nice pattern maker and you solved everything in one night! affraid Thank you so much Topcho!! ^-^

The pattern you made is exactly what I'm looking for!! The picture is the picture that I've been trying to turn into a pattern. Talk about ESP huh? Smile

How huge is this? Is it possible to make it just a smaller? Even just a bit smaller? Shocked If it's not too much to ask.

25 strings are ok with me. I am willing to spend for it and spend time doing it. Smile It's been my long dream to stitch these two characters and because of you I can feel that that I am one step closer to that dream. Smile

Thank you so much Topcho! You have no idea how much this means to me! I love you
Back to top Go down
hisuimax

PostSubject: Cross Stitch Pattern Making Software   Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 am

Topcho!

Sorry, I didn't answer your question about the software. I used a number already, most of them are the free converters on the the net. I also bought one CD program, it just says "pattern maker". It has no real brand or anything - I guess that's why it didn't work out well.

I tried converting anotehr picture and I stitched halfway through and I swear... it looked nothing like the picture I converted - it just looked like a blob of colors going nowehere. Shocked

Anyways, I hope we can make the pattern you made a bit smaller. Maybe 150 x 119 stitches or 98 x 77... whichever is possible. Just smaller. Smile Gosh, I'm so excited. cheers Thank you sooo much!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Topcho

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Lol, glad you like it! and it really is a funny coincidence that it's exactly the picture you wanted to turn into pattern!
I tried to redo the pattern and the smallest I could get it is 150x136

That's how it turned after editing. I'm not happy with the faces, not at all, but I don't think there's more I can do about it Neutral On other hand, I love how Sailor Neptune's hair look! Laughing I was wondering about the lines on the hands and the gloves, I tried to make them more solid, but didn't like how it looked... Evil or Very Mad
So have a good look on it and say if there's something more that needs editing! It's still 25 colours.

For the Programs - As I said I'm using PC Stitch (demo here ) with the demo you can do everything beside saving the pattern, but with smaller patterns you can use Snapshot, Screen Capture or whatever this option is called.
KG Chart is freeware and it's fairly good too link

I guess you read through the forum, somewhere there were a conversation about the + and the - of these programs! anyway Here you can read a very good comparison between all the cross stitch programs - http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=323

P.S. Yey, one hundred posts Laughing
Back to top Go down
hisuimaxwell

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:49 am

OMG! You are fast and amazing Topcho! Shocked

I just realized yesterday when I checked my old works that I was able to make patterns almost as big as 200x200 stitches! lol! I made one of Sailor Saturn way back when I was in grade school and it was 125 x 140 stitches and one of Kurama way back when I was in high school and it was 140 x 180 stitches so... I guess I can do a 200 x 200 right? Question What do you think? Question

I am very uhm..."shy" for all the trouble I got you through... what can I do to repay you for everything that you have shared with me? cat

By the way, how do I know what colors of strings to buy for the 200x200 pattern? I already have the cloth! Very Happy Hehehe.. i'm soooo excited!!!

I'll post pictures of my works soon... I'll take pictures of them first. I'll also share some of the patterns that I have here. I'll use the scanner in the office. Hopefully it can scan large patterns!! Very Happy Hopefully, it can help other people who want to stitch anime stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hisuimaxwell

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:25 am

By the way.. Congratulations on your 100th post Topcho!! queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topcho

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Lol, no need to thank me, I was bored and was searching for an excuse not to do my duties Twisted Evil

So... are you choosing the big pattern or the smaller one. Because if it's the big, it needs more editing, at least that's what I think Neutral I thought you'd prefer the smaller one so yesterday I worked only on it.
Don't worry about the colours - the program gives you a list with the suggested DMC numbers when the pattern is extracted Smile
I'll extract the pattern on several pages - I don't know for you but I with my not-so-good eyesight can distinguish the squares if everything is fit on one page! Rolling Eyes - with black and white symbols, legend for the symbols and list of the floss. Kinda like this one here - http://topchochan.blogspot.com/2009/12/and-i-will-say-nyaa-and-kyaa-and-puchuu.html but with more pages, lol!

So, if it is for the smaller pattern, I can post it later this evening (it's 7 pm now). If it is for the bigger, please give me a little more time to clean it - unless you like the rough version better, lol! If that's the case, I'll try extracting it today Razz

I'll wait to see your works too Very Happy There's never enough anime cross stitch pattern on the web!
Back to top Go down
hisuimaxwell

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:18 am

The big one still needs editing? affraid what kind? Well.. for me, it was already perfect! cheers When I saw the pattern, I already thought that you were amazing! Hahaha. Very Happy

I think I'll do the bigger pattern, the eye of haruka is a lot clearer there. What do you think? Very Happy Uhmm... like I said above, I already think that the pattern is great! I love you But, it's your pattern... so, it's really up to you if you think it needs more editing. Very Happy Again, I'm sorry for all the trouble that I've caused you. Crying or Very sad But again, thanks sooo much!! Smile

Yes, yes, please extract the pattern on several pages. My vision is not 20/20 anymore so... the bigger the print, the better i guess. Laughing

If you'll be editing anything, please take your time. I already owe you so much. You literally made my dream come true. sunny Thank you! Very Happy

Happy New Year!! bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topcho

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:04 pm

http://topchochan.blogspot.com/2009/12/haruka-and-michiru-pattern.html
Here is uploaded the bigger pattern.
I didn't do much editing after all as you said you like it. I just recoloured some gray stitches that looked misplaced and other minor edits. If you spot something that needs more editing please tell me.
It's 6 pages black and white + 1 in colour that's more for reference and a key for the floss with suggested numbers. Lol but I don't always trust my program completely and check what I buy before stitching Very Happy
I think this is all !

Happy New Year to you too!
Back to top Go down
hisuimaxwell

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 am

Sad OMG Thank you so much Topcho! You have no idea how much this means to me! If you need anything or if there is anyway for me to repay you, please don't hesitate to tell me and I'll do m best! I love you

Thank you so much Topcho! *Kneels down and praises you* Laughing

I'll go buy the strings next week when I go back to work. My office is near the mall. Laughing

Thank you so much! I love you I can't say it enough.

I'll upload m progress everynow and then. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topcho

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:12 am

Lol, really. no need for so much thanking! Embarassed I just hope the pattern will work fine, so I'll be waiting to see your progress!
Btw I was able to made a pdf of the pattern, if you think it will be easier for you, I'll send it, thought it's a little late now! Embarassed
Yesterday after posting the pattern Dawn showed me some sites with free pdf makers and I spent some time trying to turn the pattern into pdf with them (cause it's annoying to download manually page after pageee) - but unsuccessfully! Rolling Eyes And in the end... I realized that I HAVE ADOBE ACROBAT on my PC and can make as many pdfs as I want.
I feel like a total idiot now

P.S. - > mediafire.com ?gyrjjz2y2mm Here is the PDF Embarassed
Back to top Go down
hisuimaxwell

PostSubject: Adobe Acrobat   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:53 pm

I also downloaded the Acrobat File that you've made. Very Happy Just in case right? Hehehe... it's never too late Topcho. Very Happy Again, thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. Very Happy It really means a lot. I've been trying to find a good pattern for years and wow... as I've said before, you made my dream come true. Very Happy Now it's stitching time! Laughing

I also hope that the stitch work will look as great as the pattern! Hehe.. I'm so excited. This is one of the few times that I am actually excited to go to work - except this time, I'm excited to go to work for a whole new different reason that's not work related. Haha. cat

Hehe.. you're funny Topcho. Laughing Hey, think about it this way, at least now you know that you can make PDF files right? Smile Now you can maximize the program in your PC and not go through the old troubles again. See it as an enlightening moment... or am I too positive? Shocked Hehe. Laughing

AGain, thank you. Smile I will update you with my progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hisuimaxwell

PostSubject: Updates   Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:31 am

Hi Topcho! Smile

Sorry, it's been a while since I've updated you and stuff. I've been really busy at work and in preparing for school. I'm still working on the pattern though... every chance that I can get, I stitch. =)

Thank you again for the pattern Topcho. I owe you so much. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topcho

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Don't worry, I've been busy with school too, so I'm now checking the forum for a first time for some months now!
Great to know you're working on the pattern! I'm very curious how the work is going. If possible, can you show your progress?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haruka and michiru pattern   

Back to top Go down

haruka and michiru pattern
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1